Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Not wanting to workout!

I know, it's been awhile since I have written. Today, I want to share with you about how to get around in not wanting to workout. A lot of people go through this, I know cause I go through it about once a week. There are times when you don't want to workout but if you don't work out then you feel guilty, you get depress, you don't eat healthy, you regret in not working out. A lot of emotions will come up. Here is how to get through the "I don't want to workout" moods.

Go and workout. I know a lot of people would ask the question in "why?" The best time to workout is when you are feeling that you don't want too. This makes sense because then you will not feel guilty, you actually feel better, you will eat better, and there is no regret. It sounds easy then it looks but its the truth.

Today, I went to the gym, I was about done with my workout, all I had to do was the arc (which is like a stair step and treadmill in one.) I told myself that I was only going to do fifteen minutes but I got on the arc and I did twenty minutes. I am happy that I did a total of sixty minutes of cardio. I did the elliptical, treadmill and the arc. I have no regrets, I feel better and awake, I don't feel guilty in what I had for lunch. I would take that over the negative effect in working out. I have karate tonight and now I am writing to you. Thats what I love about working out because I can feel happy that my workout is complete for the day and I can get on with my day.

If you have any questions, please ask me. I am here for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment